Milton Chiropractic & Rehabilitation is not only in your community, we are a part of your community.
Our purpose, our passion, is "To Help Others."
Our Core Values are: Dedication; Teamwork; Health & Wellness; Service Excellence; Character; and to be Growth Oriented
Whether its helping you get out of pain, keeping you healthy, or helping you get back to doing the things you desire to be doing, these are just some of the ways we help our communities. Our team of chiropractors, physical therapists and support staff are also constantly out in our communities providing a variety of services and donating to a variety of charities, dedicated to helping the people in our communities.
These are just a few of the ways we give back to the communities we are proud to serve:
- Medical Support Staff at AVON39 Walk
- Spinal and Injury Screenings at local businesses - Boston Fire and Police Departments; National Fire Protection Agency; United States Postal Service; Arbella Insurance; and many others
- Health and Wellness Workshops at local businesses and organizations
- Runner Injury and Post Race Support at local 5k/10k races
- Injury Prevention Screenings at Local High Schools
- Assistance in Local High Schools Athletic Training Rooms
- Charitable donations to local charities
Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like us to be involved in your local event.