Are you in pain? Are you in need of therapy or treatment?
Well, your Quincy, Boston, Brockton, Taunton, Attleboro, Weymouth, Somerset, Raynham,
and Kingston, MA, chiropractors at Milton Chiropractic & Rehabilitation is here to help you. They use conservative steps, such as diet, spinal adjustments, and other tools to improve your lifestyle.
How to Treat Back Pain:
According to the American Chiropractic Association, 80 percent of people will experience some sort of back problem or issue in their lifetime and about 30 million Americans look for chiropractic care every year, so your chiropractor understands the obstacles you face due to back pain, so here are a few tips to help you out.
Your spine is good at coping with back injuries; minor issues or injuries may be healed in about a one to two days. For persistent pain, however, researchers think this may be the result of stress, mood changes and the fear of further injury that may prevent people from being active and making the pain worse.
You can get treatment from any of these locations to improve your back's health: Quincy, Boston, Brockton, Taunton, Attleboro, Weymouth, Somerset, Raynham, and Kingston.
There are several types of treatments for back pain, but the safest and most effective are manipulative therapy and spinal manipulation.
Types of Back Pain and Symptoms:
- Sharp pain
- Burning sensation
- Dull ache
How to Prevent Back Pain:
- Diet and and exercise can help regulate your weight, but make sure you do so under the supervision and guidance of a doctor.
- Use a firm with mattress to accommodate any curvature in your back.
- When lifting an object, lift with your knees, keep the object near your body, and don't twist while lifting.
- Create an ergonomically correct environment.
- Make sure you stretch and warm up preceding a physical activity.
- Sit and stand with good posture, and wear comfortable shoes, and avoid high-heeled shoes.
Pain medication isn't the only treatment and it's not a long-term solution!
If you are experiencing back pain and don't know what to, then you need to consult your Quincy, Boston, Brockton, Taunton, Attleboro, Weymouth, Somerset, Raynham, and Kingston, MA, chiropractor.