Milton Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, Inc.
Are you looking for a conservative, natural solution to your headaches, neck pain or back pain? Sciatica or a pinched nerve? Or perhaps you are looking for ways to get healthy and stay healthy while avoiding prescription drugs and surgery? If so, your search begins and ends at Milton Chiropractic & Rehabilitation.
Patients seeking treatment at Milton Chiropractic & Rehabilitation are assured of receiving only the finest quality care due to our genuine concern for not only your current ailment, but your overall well-being. Our 10 locations offer you conveniences and the quality of care you deserve and expect from an experienced group practice. We offer treatment for Neck Pain, Back Pain, Headaches, Sciatica, Auto Accidents, Sport Injuries, Disc Conditions and overall Spinal Health and Wellness.
We accept all major health insurances, worker’s compensation, and personal injury claims.
- Please visit our Career Opportunities if you would like to join our team.
- Sirona Essentials - Our own natural products to help fight inflammation and promote better sleep. Visit sironaessentials.com for more information or click on the logo below.
- Spinal Decompression - a non-surgical solution for disc herniations and bulges
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss - a medically designed method of losing weight, and coaching you how to keep it off.
- Welcome to the team in Quincy!
We are proud to announce the addition of Dr. Sara Gagne and Dr. George Aoude to our chiropractic team in our Quincy location.
- NOW OPEN!!
- We were honored to be a part of the 2017 AVON39 The Walk to End Breast Cancer that took place on June 24th and 25th 2017 in Boston. We provided chiropractic, massage and physical therapy services to all the participants and volunteers. There were over 1500 walkers and they were thrilled to have us there. In combination with donations from our gracious patients, we donated $4000 to the event alongside our volunteerism.
Click here for more information on this event and how to participate and donate for next year's walk. We have been asked to be there again to help you through it!